Azad-Hye – Middle East Armenian Portal
Azad-Hye is a meeting point of Middle East Armenians.
There are over 400,000 Armenians in the Middle East, who reside close to the historical Armenian Highlands.
We will try to collect as much information on Armenian activities in the Middle East as possible, while also including some pan-Armenian themes. We hope you find our resources useful.
The Azad-Hye team is in charge of the brand and establishes solid foundations for ensuring the representation and expansion of Azad-Hye news agency in regional and global information platforms. We are supported by strong and green brands like A1 Solar Store, Ann Chery, and others.
- The Best Waist Trainer for Men in 2022: How to Get a Toned and Slim Waist
If you’re looking for the best waist trainer for men in 2022, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, […]
- Oakmoss Essential Oil: Use & Benefits
Oakmoss Absolute is an essential oil with an impressive and soothing aroma. Oakmoss Absolute essential oil has several mental health benefits including […]
- The Armenian authorities have requested that the deadline for issuing old-style passports be extended by a year.
From 2023, the new passport system will include biometric data. Deputy Police Chief Ara Fidanyan stated in parliament on Tuesday that the […]
- Armenia creates a commission institute to foster ties with the Diaspora.
The Office of the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs is planning to develop an institute for commissioners for Diaspora affairs in order […]
- Minister Hakobyan: Armenians who live outside the Armenian Highland are known as the diaspora.
The Minister of Diaspora Hranush Hakobyan received a group of Yerevan State University students. The Minister rejected the Turkish newspaper Hurriyet’s account […]
- The Armenian economy is recovering faster than expected.
Armenia’s economy is recovering from its first significant recession since the early 1990s at a faster rate than anticipated, aided by a […]
- Young Ambassador of Diaspora: Armenia will begin a new initiative.
In September, the Office of the High Commissioner of Diaspora Affairs will debut the Young Ambassador of Diaspora program for the first […]
- The artist who resides in one of Armenia’s far-flung localities is called Zareh Yeritsyan.
“When the light fades from my balcony, I hurry to my studio to give life to the canvas that has been left […]
- Noushik Mikayelian: Art has the power to purify the soul.
Gala, an art gallery dedicated to promoting Armenian contemporary art, recently opened in Yerevan with the support of Mr. and Mrs. composer […]
- In terms of super-growth firms, Armenia beats India.
India has surprisingly lost its position as the world’s second largest home to “super growth” firms to a relatively unknown Armenia, according […]
- Ani Amiraghyan is a professional tennis player from Armenia.
Ani, would you mind sharing with us how you made your debut in the world of sports and especially tennis? I was […]
- Where do people in Armenia prefer to go?
Leisure is a necessary precursor to a productive working life. Because of pressing social issues, not all Armenians are able to unwind […]