||Carlos Jose Bourdjian
Carlos Jose Bourdjian's exhibition in Yerevan 2007.
Born in Venezuela in 1971, now living in Aleppo, Syria.
Graduated with honor from Aleppo University - Faculty of Business & Economics in 1994, holding a B.A. in Business Administration.
Attended classes of professional photography at “Le Pont Gallery” in 1997 then improved himself to adopt his own style in classic and abstract themes.
Previously participated exhibitions:
- “Aleppo by colors” workshop and exhibition, Aleppo 1998.
- “International Photography Festival”, Aleppo 1998 and 1999.
- Exhibition dedicated to the 70th Anniversary of Hamazkayin Cultural Association, Aleppo 1999.
- “Samples from Homeland”, organized by the Armenian Consulate in Aleppo Syria 1999.
- “Artuel 2000 International Exhibition” at Beirut Hall, Lebanon 2000.
- “Human & Nature”, part of International Photography Festival, Aleppo 2000
- “1001 Reasons to love the Earth” International Workshop in 2001
- “1001 Reasons to love the Earth” International Exhibitions in Amsterdam- Holland, Seoul- South Korea and Tokyo-Japan.
Specialized mostly in Travel photography. During his journeys he captures impressive images from life, human expressions and attitudes starting from the old bazar of Aleppo to Europe and USA.
“It’s not important to use always a professional camera if its coming directly from your heart & soul…”
Carlos Jose Bourdjian is a frequent contributor to Azad-Hye.
See below some of his interviews: